Percy Pig is now online too!
Barrow Voice is published by Barrow upon Soar Community Association.
Opinions expressed are not necessarily endorsed by the editorial
committee or the Community Association.
Barrow Community Association is a registered Charity No: 505692.
Barrow Voice Team
24th April 2005
Spring Copy Deadline
31st April 2005
17 North Street
Barrow upon Soar
Leics LE12 8PZ firstname.lastname@example.org
A recipe that is guaranteed to stiffen up those arteries.
It is a sickly and sweet, semi firm bread & butter pudding.
Only two persons in our abode but as many as eight for those
of you with a small appetite.
8 Butter Croissants
Med Pot Double Cream
1/2 Pint Full cream milk
Bar White Chocolate
Bar Dark Chocolate
- Melt each of the chocolate bars separately in the traditional
Cephalonian style (bowl over boiling water).
- Warm up the cream, eggs and milk in a pan whilst whisking
- Break up croissants and place a layer in an oven proof
- Pour in some chocolate.
- Repeat 3 & 4 until all of the croissants and chocolate
are in the pot.
- Pour all of the liquid over the croissants.
- Cook in the oven on a high heat until top has crusted.
- Enjoy with friends or famiglia whilst discussing the
chances of Milano retaining the Scudeto and regaining the
Can be eaten either warm from the oven or cold when set